A Gate that leads to thoughts and things

A Gate that leads to thoughts and things
A Gate that leads to thoughts and things

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Blessings

My spiritual thought comes early today. I woke up fairly early today, 7:30, and I made myself a nice big breakfast of sausage and bacon and eggs and toast, along with a nice cup of english breakfast tea. It is always an enjoyable to make yourself a nice big meal and then eat it. My thought came as I was finishing up my breakfast. I was washing up and I realized, we are just so blessed to wake up in the morning and have the opportunity to enjoy the things that God has created for us. Whether it be food, or nature, or friends(like I said last night) the fact of the matter is, we all, every single one of us, is outrageously blessed. For crying out loud, Jesus came to earth, from God's right hand, and lived among us, and then died for us, and then came back to life for us! He did it all for his creation whom He loves.  So today, enjoy the blessings that God has given you. Enjoy the sunshine, enjoy the rain, enjoy breakfast, enjoy an evening out with friends, enjoy the MLB playoffs, enjoy College football. And above all, praise God, because to him be the glory. forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment